TAA Webinar: Navigating the State’s New Rental Assistance Program
Texas has been allocated an estimated $1.9 billion in rental assistance funds from the recently passed federal Consolidated Appropriations Act; about 55 percent of this amount will be administered by the state. (The rest is available for cities and counties with populations greater than 200,000.)
Join this FREE Texas Apartment Association webinar on February 16 to learn more about how the state’s program will work, how to qualify for this assistance and when it should become available, including:
- How property owners and renters can apply for this assistance
- What eligibility standards must be met to qualify
- How many months of rental assistance may be available for qualified applicants
- What other limitations or restrictions may apply to those participating
NOTE: This session will not cover city or county programs using CAA rental assistance funds, but will focus on the state’s program. The session will begin at 10 a.m. central, and you’ll receive detailed information about accessing the program in advance of the program. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Additional information about the TDHCA program
TDHCA’s Texas Rent Relief program website and phone systems are up and running and ready to answer questions. TDHCA will accept applications from landlords and tenants beginning February 15, 2021, at 8 a.m. Central Time.
- Learn more and apply online at https://texasrentrelief.com/program-information.
- Learn more and apply by phone at 833-9TX-RENT / 833-989-7368.
Read more details on our blog.