COVID-19 RESPONSE | RENTER RESOURCES
As we continue to deal with the impact of COVID-19 and its impact on jobs and our economy, it’s important that we work together as a community to help prevent people from being displaced from their homes. We have included answers to some frequently asked questions, as well as other resources to help navigate through these uncertain times.
As rental housing providers, we are committed to providing safe and reliable housing to our residents across North Texas, and the safety and well-being of our residents is our top priority.
To address this crisis, AAGD has taken the following actions:
- Encouraged rental property owners to waive late fees and establish payment plans with residents. We have forms available for our members to use, including a form to adopt temporary payment plans and/or waive late payment fees.
- Posted resources for renters and rental property owners – whether or not they are members of AAGD – here on our website
- Identified and made charitable contributions to organizations providing relief to residents impacted by COVID-19.
- Advocated at the federal level for emergency rental assistance for renters in need.
Additional Renter Resource Available For Download
- Local City and County Rental Assistance Programs
- List of Emergency Financial Assistance Organizations
- Full Resource Guide For Renter During COVID-19
- Recursos Para Inquilinos
Need Rental Assistance?
AAGD has compiled a list of state and local rental assistance programs. Learn about the programs by visiting our rental assistance program page.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information In Dallas County
Here's what you should know:
- Vaccines are safe and effective.
- The vaccines do not contain the live COVID virus.
- Sometimes the vaccines cause mild symptoms.
- Everyone needs to get vaccinated.
- Vaccine supplies are limited right now, but more are on the way.
REGISTER NOW, SO YOU CAN BE READY WHEN IT’S YOUR TURN!
Call: 1-855-IMMUNE9 (855-466-8639)