OWNER/MANAGEMENT COMPANY BENEFITS
The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas represents 1,000 Owner/Management Companies Members.
These members own, operate, and/or develop residential properties and/or multifamily communities in the Greater Dallas market; see the eleven counties we represent.
Annual Member Dues are $250 per company. Each Management Company Member's entire Greater Dallas portfolio must join the association. Each asset will have a property profile with accurate data. The cost per unit is calculated at the property level.
AAGD members receive the following member benefits:
- The AAGD membership includes membership to the National Apartment Association & Texas Apartment Association
- Industry tools that will benefit your operation, such as the TAA Click and Lease digital program and the TAA Redbook in printed or electronic format. The TAA Redbook is the case law that backs up every clause of the TAA Lease Contract and Forms. As everyone continues to learn and navigate the current situation regarding COVID-19 we want to ensure that you stay safe and prepared. Visit our COVID-19 Resource Page for up to date information and download the WEBINAR presented by local attorneys. Be sure to visit our class and event pages to verify the status of what we have to offer.
- Network with other committed industry leaders at our events, meetings, conferences, and annual trade show. Build your network and meet either a potential client or a new business partner that could help achieve your personal and organization's goals.
- Enhance your Training programs with our Best-In-Class Education and Career Development Platform which offers over 120 days of instructional classes to include Industry Credentials, Legal seminars, Industry fundamentals, maintenance seminars, workshops, certifications, and much more.
- Influence the future of our industry. AAGD is actively involved and monitors all proposed legislation at a local, state, and federal level that affects, directly or indirectly the owners and operators of the multifamily industry within the jurisdiction of the Association. The results of our efforts save thousands of dollars to our members in operational costs.
- Promote your brand and services to the members of one of the largest Apartment Associations in the Nation. Take advantage of our Event Sponsorships or Advertise your organization and get the exposure needed to gain credibility among the thousands of multifamily professionals that rely on AAGD resources.
- Connect with potential candidates for your job openings through our Career Center and/or utilize our AAGD Online Member Directory & Suppliers Guide to find your new supplier or owner management partner.