NextGen Meeting - AAGD Committees: Their Purpose & How They Benefit Members
Apartment Association of Greater Dallas5728 LBJ Frwy, Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75240
AAGD Committees: Their Purpose & How They Benefit Members
Our strength is not only in numbers but also in the engagement of our AAGD members.
Join us and meet our 2022 AAGD Committee Chairs as they share the purpose of their committee and how their objectives benefit AAGD's members. This is a great opportunity for you to discover your volunteer path within the association. You will also have the chance to meet others who have volunteered their time and reached a leadership role within the association. We look forward to seeing you get more involved and soar in your multi-family career.
After the program, we will head out to the Members Welcoming Members Social at the Lazy Dog in Addison - join us and network!
Click Here RSVP for the New Member Social
- Membership Committee: April Royal and Megan Thornburg
- Education Committee: Bradley Roschyk and Tracy Cherry
- Special Events Committee: Susan O’Brien and Rick Chesney
- IRO Committee: Teri Gilblair and Melisa Crabtrey
- Leadership Task Force: Jeff Duerstock and Debra Claytor
- Legislative Committee: Matt Jones and Dawn Waye
- Community Service Committee: Liz Jordan and Bill McCurdy
- Products and Service Council: Traci Nau
- Ethics and Bylaws: Kin Oldham
- Sapphire Awards Committee: Sandy Garza and Laura Reese-Williams
- NextGen Committee: Julie Mangimelli and Patton Locke
You are able to attend this meeting in-person, or via Zoom. When registering please ensure that you select the appropriate ticket to communicate your attendee preference.