How To Use Event Directories
AAGD has an event member directory for each of its large events. These directories display both the companies and individuals who registered for the event.
Below we have outlined how to access and use the event directories.
The event directory is a closed directory to the members that are registered for the event. To gain access you will need to be logged into the AAGD website and be registered to attend or attended the event in the last 8 months.
How to access the directory:
- Login to the AAGD Website
- Go To Annual Event Page
- Click On Link To Directory link
How to use the directory:
- The listings will start with enhanced profiles, then list companies alphabetically, then individuals
- Use the search function to find a specific company or person
- Search a company to find all the individuals attending from that company
All event directories are accessible before and after the event. The Directory will remain open until we open registration for the next years event.