Water Assessment Survey For City Of Dallas

AAGD Updates , Local , Member Surveys ,

Help The City Of Dallas Deliver Water Bottles To Your Property By Completing The Survey

The City of Dallas is working with the association to help our members.
Please complete our survey to help us collect data and assess the water needs at your property. The data will be given to the city to create a water bottle delivery program for the residents in Dallas that do not have water. 
We will be giving the first round of results to the city at 3 PM on February 23, 2021. 

Complete Survey


Emergency Water Distribution

The City of Dallas has set up locations to distribute water. Click on the buttons below to learn about the details. 

Details In English   Details in Spanish


Initial Survey Results

AAGD sent the survey out to 1,356 properties in the City of Dallas.
We received 91 responses to the survey in the first 24 hours. 
Here are the results of the survey. 

Status of Water Access

  • 34 Available for all units
  • 30 Partial access for units
  • 27 Unavailable for all units 

Number of Units With Out Water

10,010 units

Would you like the city to deliver your property water?

74 of 91 responded yes

Update: As of Friday, February 26, 2021 - 57% of the units without water, had water restored.

94% of our members anticipated having the water turned back on for all units by early this week. The remaining 6% sited the amount of damage and leaks needing to be repaired as the reason for delay. 


The AAGD staff is actively working with the City of Dallas to help with the logistics of delivering water. AAGD Supplier member, Home Depot and Lowes Pro are working to coordinate trucks to deliver pallets of water bottles to locations across the city to get drinking water to our residents. We are proud to work with the city and help provide relief. As we receive more information we will be updating our members as the information comes in. We are working swiftly to get the resources out as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

The city is distributing water at four locations, from 10 am - 5 pm. 

Details In English   Details in Spanish

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Jason Simon jsimon@aagdallas.com