Appliance Repair Workshop - Live Webinar
Instructed by: HD Supply
Recommended for: All maintenance technicians
NAAEI CECs: 4
Class Description: Deciding to repair or replace a major appliance is a major decision. The function of major appliances plays an important part in resident satisfaction and the budget. Because of this, knowing how to properly troubleshoot these appliances is a high priority. In this session, we will be discussing the dishwasher, stove, and refrigerator.
In this class you will learn:
- The mechanical and electrical components of each appliance
- Individual component functions within the system
- The sequence of events during each appliance operation
- The basics of appliance troubleshooting and repair
- Reading and interpretation of schematic, ladder and pictorial wiring diagrams
- Establishing a preventative maintenance program for appliances
- Codes, laws, and regulations regarding electricity, water, and appliances
- Lock-out / tag-out procedures and proper PPE
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the AAGD Education Department at least 24 hours prior to class. Written confirmation from the Education Department will be sent via e-mail. Substitutions are allowed, but ALL NO SHOWS WILL BE BILLED WITHOUT EXCEPTION. By registering for this program, you agree that you have read and understood the cancellation policy.
Registration Policy: To register for this class, click "Registration Options" at the top of this page. Log in using your e-mail address. If you have issues with your login, visit our homepage and click "Start with a new login" for instructions. You must be logged in to unlock Member and Apartment Academy rates. Non-members will receive the non-member rate and be required to submit immediate payment with a credit card. By registering for this event, you acknowledge that any photos or videos taken of you at the event can be used by AAGD in future publications, flyers, promos, web/social media postings, videos, and other media concerning the event, without compensation to you.
Thank you to our Sponsor
$59.00 - Apartment Academy
$69.00 - Member
$79.00 - Non-Member
For questions or more information, e-mail email@example.com or call us at (972) 385-9091.