Coronavirus Resources and Recommendations for Apartment Management Operations
Last updated 8/6/2020
AAGD Members, our staff is working closely with the teams at the Texas Apartment Association and National Apartment Association, to ensure you have the most up-to-date information available. Below are links to the different resources available on their sites. With information surrounding COVID-19 evolving daily, we prefer to link you directly to the information from these organizations, to ensure the highest relevancy and accuracy for you, our members.
NEW RESOURCES FROM AAGD: 3/30/2020
- AAGD Webinar: COVID-19 & Legal Forum Recording
- Member Guidance Resource: COVID-19 Response
- Prepare for April 1: Communicating with Residents Regarding Rent Flexibility and Rent Obligations
- Temporary Pause on Evictions FAQ
- Sample Letter to Residents During COVID-19 Outbreak
- TAA Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees Form
- TAA Payment Plan Agreement Form
NAA & TAA & NMHC Resources
- TAA COVID-19 Financial Legislation Summary
- NAA COVID-19 Resource Page
- NAA Webinar - Coronavirus Outbreak: What Real Estate Managers Need to Know
- NAA MicroWebinar Series
- NMHC Resource Page
- TAA COVID-19 Resource Page
- NMHC Resource to Help Renters Access Federal Financial Assistance
- NMHC Flex Payment Models
- Center for Disease Control Information
- World Health Organization
Essential Employee Waiver Forms Templates:
TAA Forms for Late Fees and Payment Plans
Here is our latest update regarding AAGD’s current and future activities, as it relates to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
All in-person committee meetings have been moved to conference meetings or have been canceled.
All classes will be virtual through the end of 2020.
All indoor events have been moved to a virtual format until the end of October. All outdoor events will continue as planned with additional safety measures put in place.
For all classes and events that have been rescheduled, the registration and sponsorships will carry over to the new date.
The AAGD Office is closed and AAGD staff will be working remotely. If you have specific questions or need to get in touch, please email one of our departments or connect with a staff member. Please see the links below. Also, if you call the office and do not reach anyone, please leave a voicemail. Our voicemail is connected through our email.
Our highest concern is for the health and safety of all participants involved and feels this decision is in the best interest of our members. We ask for your continued support as we all navigate this new territory. We will continue to post updates and information about other events and details as decisions are made.
Our staff and team are working diligently to make the transition as smooth as possible. Thank you again for your support.