Our organization is growing and we are looking for a multi-faceted designer to add to our team! We are the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas. As association staff, our mission is to communicate, educate, and advocate on behalf of our members and industry.
In the past few years, we have undertaken a vast brand overhaul which has successfully transformed the way our brand is able to present itself to the industry and those we work with. As a designer, you would collaborate with the Director of Communications and the Brand Designer & Marketing Manager to develop fresh content for our multimedia platforms as well as our signature in-person conferences and events.
- 3-5 years working as a designer or experience with design.
- Well-versed knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within an established brand but also provide unique solutions to keep our designs and communications fresh and on-trend.
Additional BONUS Skillsets:
We do not expect an applicant to have all of these skillsets. However, as a small staff, we each have an area of expertise that we can bring to the table. Knowledge or an eagerness to learn in one or more of the areas below is a huge asset.
- Working knowledge of Basic HTML coding
- Working knowledge of video production and editing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
If you are interested, please email a resume and portfolio to Marketing@aagdallas.com.